FINISH: White rhodium micron plating with a glossy finish
MATERIAL: White rhodium plated brass with pastel green and blue enamel
Length: 1.9” (5 cm)
Width: 0.9” (2.5 cm)
Weight: 12 g (pair)
All our pieces are handcrafted in 22k gold plated/white rhodium plated recycled brass and are set with natural pearls and gemstones, and thus may vary slightly in psyche, shape and colour. As handcrafted pieces go, their beauty lies in the imperfections that get imprinted on them by the numerous hands that work hard towards creating each beautiful design.
Now that they’re yours, love them, wear them, experience them and enjoy them to the fullest! Make them your own, a moment in your stories.
Here are some ways to help you best care of them -
- Store them in the pouch/box provided to prevent them from getting scratched.
- To prolong their lives, avoid direct contact with perfumes, lotions and other chemicals.
- Although gold-plated jewellery will not tarnish like silver, it may in time fade slightly depending on wear and the amount of care taken.
- In case of any extreme exposure, wipe down your pieces with a soft cloth to remove all traces of moisture before storing them away.
- Handle the push pins, links and hooks with care as they require a gentle touch.
Material Specifications -
- Recycled Brass
- White Rhodium micron plating. This may not seem much, but it makes the piece durable and hypoallergic. This also adds a slight thickness to the piece, but we like to call it character!
- Pastel green and blue enamel