At Dhwani Bansal Jewellery, each piece of jewellery is meticulously handmade using traditional techniques which result in each piece being unique and slightly different from one another. We do not accept Returns or Exchanges if the pieces vary slightly in terms of design or colour from one another.
All our products go through a stringent Quality and Safety check before being shipped out.
We are happy to answer any questions related to Dhwani Bansal Jewellery products but are unable to process any Refunds for any product purchased on or outside of dhwanibansal.com
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES:
Returns or Exchanges will only be accepted if your order has been damaged in transit or the incorrect product has been sent out to you. In this case, we urge you to inform us within 3 days of receiving it.
INITIATING A RETURN OR EXCHANGE:
- Notify us at email@example.com with an image of the product as received, within 3 days of receiving it, beyond which we will be unable to process the complaint.
- On analysis and approval of the issue, a confirmation E-mail will be sent out by our team initiating the process.
- A Return will be arranged by a mutually convenient return method.
- Exchanges will only be made on receiving the shipment in its original packaging.
- In case of a Return, the credits of the stipulated amount will be given to you in the form of a Gift Card which can be redeemed on the Dhwani Bansal Jewellery website or our studio within a year of issue.
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES NOT ACCEPTED WHEN:
- An incorrect or outdated address has been given.
- Package has been refused by the recipient.
- Products returned are found to be used or in a damaged condition.
- On the basis of minor colour and design variation.
For any further questions or assistance, please get in touch with us here.